WHAT WE DO:
EchoWorks is a division of Black Hills Works and a member of Cycle Point that provides electronic recycling services to the Rapid City community. We're located at 1350 Concourse Drive and we're open Monday–Fridays (exluding holidays) 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
CARE: Electronic waste is accumulating 5 times faster than any other waste.
RECYCLE: Recycle your devices and protect the confidential data it may contain.
CONTRIBUTE: When contributing, you also create employment for adults with disabilities.
We accept electronic devices including computers/laptops, keyboards and other components, flatscreen monitors, Cell phones, tablets, DVR'S, Blueray and DVD/CD players, toner cartridges, projection televisions See price list below.
EchoWorks Price List (plus applicable tax):
CRT TV monitor or flat screen TV's: $20.00
Projection TVs: $35.00
Floor Copiers: $25.00
Printers, copiers and fax machines: $5.00
Flat screen monitors $4.00
E-Waste: 15 cents per pound
Hard drive shredding: $5.00
Hard drive shredding with certificate: $7.00
Labor: $40.00 per hour for loading material at business
Trip fee: $40.00 minimum
Mileage: $2.00 per mile over 25 miles
For pick up, call (605) 791-0619
EchoWorks Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
EchoWorks is committed to providing solutions for the responsible, effective management and removal of end-of-life electronic assets in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- EchoWorks is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- EchoWorks is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- EchoWorks is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the quality, environmental and health and safety aspects of our business.
- EchoWorks is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety goals.
- EchoWorks is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- EchoWorks is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- EchoWorks is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- EchoWorks is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behaIf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers, and to the public.