Supported Work on Location
Black Hills Works has crews that can provide you with reliable labor options at your business location. Our crews consist of a team of people supported led by a Black Hills Works employee who provides leadership, support, and supervision while working on-site.
Some of the tasks that crews are completing for community businesses include . . .
- Assembly & Packaging
- Laundry Services
- Shelf Stocking
- Document Imaging
- Telephone Switchboard Services
- Food Services (bussing, serving, dishwashing)
- Warehouse Support
Amongst the businesses that we are currently serving are . . .
- Family Thrift Centers
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Adoba Hotel
- Rapid City Parks Department
For more information, contact Bill Pashby at (605) 390-7203 or email Bill Pashby.