2016 Creating Possibilities: Inspiring Creative Minds
The 2016 Creating Possibilities Conference was held on May 25 - 27, 2016 in Rapid City, SD. The conference focused on helping supporters of people with disabilities as well as the aging population to access and implement technology in a manner that promotes independence, well-being, and belonging. Conference attendees heard from leaders in the field, learning about best practices, and took home practical solutions that are easily implemented. The successful implementation of technology such as that shared at this conference results in :
- meaningful & productive activities including gainful employment;
- strong relationships and increased social opportunities;
- the ability to do things that were previously not possible or not easily accomplished;
- being able to navigate effectively in all environments;
- and, greater community involvement.